Expert gamers with at least a skill level of Gladiator run our every WoW 3v3 arena boost. Moreover, we guarantee safe and fast order delivery, with minimal risks of account suspensions or disqualifications. Ultimately, for our WoW 3v3 arena boost we offer either a self-play mode for up to 1800 CR or up to 2400 CR for account-share option. Since disqualification or account suspension can happen in high rating battles, especially in account-sharing mode, we highly recommend that you opt for a self-play mode. Hence, this reduces the chances of bans, disqualification, or account suspension to minimum.
- Premium VPN servers of your Country/Town.
- Live Stream is free of charge for all account-share orders.
- WoW 3v3 Arena Boost is available in self-play or account share mode.
- For any additional questions feel free to contact our 24/7 friendly customer support.
- If you want to improve your PvP gameplay and learn the best tips and tricks for WoW 3v3 Arena, check out our WoW Coaching Services
- If you already have a 1500+ rating in 3v3 Arena you get a 10% discount.
- When you order the account-share option live stream is completely free.
- Full Elite set appearance is included for all 1800 rating orders and above.
- You get up to 1800 CR in self-play mode or up to 2400 CR in account-share mode.
- Our professional players with skill levels of gladiator or above will boost your rating.
- Obtain PvP achievements like Three's Company: 1750; Three's Company: 2000; Three's Company: 2200; Three's Company: 2400; Challenger: Shadowlands Season 1; Duelist: Shadowlands Season 1; Rival: Shadowlands Season 1
- Depends on the option you select. Usually, for orders up to 1800 CR it’s 1-4 days and for orders above 2000 CR 1-7 days.
- Because demand for WoW 3v3 arena boost is higher than usual, there might be a 1-3 days queue for starting your order.
- 210 or higher item level for self-play orders.
- At least 210 ilvl for account-share orders up to 1800 rating.
- You are not allowed to stay AFK in case you purchase self-play WoW arena boost.
- Level 60 Character. If you don’t have time to level your own character you can order our Safe 50-60 Hand Leveling Service.
Our Latest Reviews
About Our 3v3 Arena Boost WoW
Deciding to purchase a WoW 3v3 Arena Boost can be worthwhile. For starters, playing with two professional boosters makes gameplay way more engaging, chaotic, and all in all a fun experience. Moreover, you will increase the Arena viability of your class and spec. Ultimately, players often have issues with this part when they go into a public queue since not knowing what classes other players are can lead to balance problems.
Why Should You Buy the WoW 3v3 Arena Boost?
Although you will face a much stronger competition as you climb the ladder, this won’t be a problem. While your chance to win may be a bit smaller, you will have better chances of playing with a group set up in which your specific class/spec can lead to a win. In addition, you will on average gain more gear, weapons, and honor points than in WoW 2v2 Arena. All in all, a WoW 3v3 Arena boost can be much more fun than going into a public queue.
Moreover, you get a chance to earn weapons, gear, mount, and titles. Of course, with the lowest rating, this doesn’t mean much, but the higher you go — the greater rewards you can earn. Also, in WoW Shadowlands, PvP weapons and gear are just as great as with any PvE items you can collect in raids, quests, and dungeons.
You may already possess some nice PvE items — which can aid you in climbing the ranks. All PvP and PvE gear work both ways. However, with PvP items, you get the unique opportunity to treat your character with some one-of-a-kind appearances you earn from match-winning. Although you collect gear during honor leveling, this is a bit different than classical character power-leveling.
How the PvP System Operates
Regarding the PvP system, you basically gain an item every week you fill up your conquest points bar (You can find it in your PvP section). You can only get a single item per week. However, PvP rewards increase in item level as the season goes on. In addition, you can also run weekly quests in 2v2 and 3v3 matches. These require that you win 10 Arena battles.
There’s also a chance to gain PvP weapons and items as they drop from Arena wins, but this doesn’t happen often. How good your weekly reward is based on your PvP rating.
What PvP rewards Can I Gain From a 3v3 Arena Boost WoW?
You can receive different PvP rewards when you order your Arena Boost. From PvP gear and weapons to PvP titles and PvP mounts. Let’s explore them further in the sections below.
PvP Gear From WoW 3v3 Boost
You can collect various PvP weapons and gear since these drop as you win battles in the 3v3 Arena. The bigger your CR, the higher-level items will drop. However, these drops don’t occur with every single battle. Only on some. Basically, there are several tiers of gear you can gain. They are as follows:
- 0 - 1399 Rating – Unranked - You gain 200 ilvl PvP Gear
- 1400 - 1599 Rating – Combatant Title - You gain 207 ilvl PvP Gear
- 1600 - 1799 Rating – Challenger Title - You gain 213 ilvl PvP Gear
- 1800 - 2099 Rating – Rival Title - You gain 220 ilvl PvP Gear
- 2100 – 2399 Rating – Duelist Title - You gain 226 ilvl PvP Gear
- 2400+ Rating – Gladiator Title - You gain 233 ilvl PvP Weapons
Please take note of the chart above as you buy the boost you like. The chart gives you an approximation of what weapons and gear you can expect from your boost.
PvP Mounts and Titles From WoW 3v3 Boost
WoW Shadowlands has different titles for PvP. The top 0.01% have the Rank 1 rating. However, nowadays different titles are awarded for gaining a particular CR in addition to having 50 wins. You can view the chart for ratings and titles just below:
- If you have between 1400 and 1599 CR, you get the Combatant title.
- When you have between 1600 and 1799 CR, you get the Challenger title.
- If you have between 1800 and 2099 CR, you get the Rival title.
- When you have between 2100 and 2399 CR, you get the Duelist title.
- If you have over 2400 CR, you get the Gladiator Title, as well as a Sinful Gladiator's Soul Eater.
However, take note that besides having a 2400 CR, you will have to achieve a total of 50 wins while you don’t drop below 2400 CR in 3v3 in order to keep the Gladiator Title.
It’s crucial that you know how the new title procedure operates. If you have any questions or concerns about any part, please feel free to contact our friendly customer support.