- WoW 3v3 Arena Boost is available in self-play or account share mode.
- Live Stream is free of charge for all account-share orders.
- Premium VPN servers of your Country/Town.
- If you want to improve your PvP gameplay and learn the best tips and tricks for WoW 3v3 Arena, check out our WoW Coaching Services
- For any additional questions feel free to contact our 24/7 friendly customer support.
- If you have a 1500+ rating in 3v3 Arena you get a 10% discount.
- If you order the account-share option Live Stream is completely free.
- You get up to 2100 CR in self-play mode or 2400 CR in account-share mode.
- Our professional players with skill levels of gladiator or above will boost your CR.
- Gain achievements like Three's Company: 1550, Three's Company: 1750, Three's Company: 2000, Three's Company: 2200
Delivery Time - depends on the package you order. Usually, for orders up to 2100 CR it’s 1-3 days and for orders above 2100 CR 1-7 days.
- Level 120 Character. If you don’t have time to level your own character you can order our Safe 110-120 Hand Leveling Service.
- At least 400+ ilvl on your Character
About Our 3v3 Arena Boost WoW
Deciding to purchase a WoW 3v3 Arena Boost can be worthwhile. For starters, playing with two professional boosters makes gameplay way more engaging, chaotic, and all in all a fun experience. Moreover, you will increase the Arena viability of your class and spec. Players often have issues with this part when they go into a public queue since not knowing what classes other players are can lead to balance problems
Why Should You Buy the WoW 3v3 Arena Boost?
Although you will face a much stronger competition as you climb the ladder, this won’t be a problem. While your chance to win may be a bit smaller, you will have better chances of playing with a group set up in which your specific class/spec can lead to a win. In addition, you will on average gain more gear, weapons, and honor points than in 2v2 Arena. All in all, a WoW 3v3 Arena boost can be much more fun than going into a public queue.
Moreover, you get a chance to earn weapons, gear, mount, and titles. Of course, with the lowest rating, this doesn’t mean much, but the higher you go — the greater rewards you can earn. Also, in WoW Battle for Azeroth, PvP weapons and gear are just as great as with any PvE items you can collect in raids, quests, and dungeons.
You may already possess some nice PvE items — which can aid you in climbing the ranks. All PvP and PvE gear work both ways. However, with PvP items, you get the unique opportunity to treat your character with some one-of-a-kind appearances you earn from match-winning. Although you collect gear during Honor leveling, this is a bit different than Power leveling.
How the PvP System Operates
Regarding the PvP system, you basically gain an item every week you fill up your conquest points bar (You can find it in your PvP section). You can only get a single item per week. However, PvP rewards increase in item level as the season goes on. In addition, you can also run weekly quests in 2v2 and 3v3 matches. These require that you win 10 Arena battles.
There’s also a chance to gain PvP weapons and items as they drop from Arena wins, but this doesn’t happen often. How good your weekly reward is based on your PvP rating.
What PvP rewards Can I Gain From a 3v3 Arena Boost WoW?
You can receive different PvP rewards when you order your Arena Boost. From PvP gear and weapons to PvP titles and PvP mounts. Let’s explore them further in the sections below.
PvP Gear From WoW 3v3 Boost
You can collect various PvP weapons and gear since these drop as you win battles in the 3v3 Arena. The bigger your CR, the higher-level items will drop. However, these drops don’t occur with every single battle. Only on some. Basically, there are several tiers of gear you can gain. They are as follows:
- For 0-1399 Rating – You gain a 430 ilvl Item - 445 ilvl Item from War Chest.
- For 1400-1599 Rating – You gain a 440 ilvl Item - 455 ilvl Item from War Chest.
- For 1600-1799 Rating – You gain a 450 ilvl Item - 460 ilvl Item from War Chest.
- For 1800-2099 Rating – You gain a 455 ilvl Item - 465 ilvl Item from War Chest.
- For 2100 – 2399 Rating – You gain a 460 ilvl Item - 470 ilvl Item from War Chest.
- For over 2400 Rating – You gain a 465 ilvl Item - 475 ilvl Item from War Chest.
Please take note of the chart above as you buy the boost you like. The chart gives you an approximation of what weapons and gear you can expect from your boost.
PvP Mounts and Titles From WoW 3v3 Boost
WoW BFA has different titles for PvP. The top 0.01% have the Rank 1 rating. However, nowadays different titles are awarded for gaining a particular CR in addition to having 50 wins. You can view the chart for ratings and titles just below:
- If you have between 1400 and 1599 CR, you get the Combatant title.
- If you have between 1600 and 1799 CR, you get the Challenger title.
- If you have between 1800 and 2099 CR, you get the Rival title.
- If you have between 2100 and 2399 CR, you get the Duelist title.
- If you have over 2400 CR, you get the Gladiator title as well as a PvP mount.
However, take note that besides having a 2400 CR, you will have to achieve a total of 50 wins while you don’t drop below 2400 CR in 3v3 in order to keep the Gladiator title. If you go below the 2400 CR, your wins counter will reset.
It’s crucial that you know how the new title procedure operates. If you have any questions or concerns about any part, please feel free to contact our friendly customer support.
Premium Options for 3v3 Arena Boost WoW
Expert gamers with at least a skill level of Gladiator run our every WoW 3v3 boost. We guarantee safe and fast order delivery, with minimal risks of bans or disqualifications. For our 3v3 Arena boost WoW we offer either a self-play mode for up to 2100 CR or up to 2400 CR for account-share option.
Since disqualification or account suspension can happen in High Rating battles, especially in account-sharing mode, we highly recommend that you opt for a self-play mode. This reduces the chances of bans, disqualification, or account suspension.