Expert boosters with at least a skill level of Gladiator run our every WoW 2v2 arena boost. We guarantee safe and quick order delivery, with minimal risks of disqualifications or bans. For our WoW 2v2 Arena Boost, we offer account-share options up to 2400 CR with Live Stream free of charge.
Since disqualification or account suspension can happen in High Rating battles, especially in account-sharing mode, we highly recommend that you opt for a self-play mode. This reduces the chances of bans, disqualification, or account suspension.
- WoW 2v2 Arena Boost is available in self-play, or account share mode.
- Live Stream free of charge for all account-share orders.
- Premium VPN servers of your Country/Town.
- If you want to improve your PvP gameplay and learn the best tips and tricks for WoW 2v2 arena check out our WoW Coaching Services
- For any additional questions, feel free to contact our 24/7 friendly customer service.
- If you have a 1550+ rating in 2v2 Arena, you get a 10% discount.
- If you order the account-share option, Live Stream is completely free.
- You get up to 2200 CR in 2v2 Arena Bracket.
- Our professional players with skill levels of Gladiator or above will boost your CR.
- Gain achievements like Just the Two of Us: 1550, Just the Two of Us: 1750, Just the Two of Us: 2000, Just the Two of Us: 2200
- Acquire lots of Azerite to level up your Heart of Azeroth
- Depends on the package you order. Usually, for orders up to 2000 CR, it’s 1-3 days and for orders above 2100 CR 1-7 days.
- Level 50 Character. If you don’t have time to level your character you can order our Safe 1-50 Hand Leveling Service
About Our WoW 2v2 Arena Boost
Deciding to purchase a WoW 2v2 Arena Boost can turn out to be a valuable investment. For starters, you will play with a professional booster. This will make the gameplay way more chaotic, interesting, and turn it into a more entertaining experience.
In addition, playing together with an expert gamer increases the viability of your spec and class for Arena brackets. Most of the time, the majority of classes and specializations have a hard time with this part when they join a public Arena bracket. You don’t know whether the other player’s class or spec will go hand in hand with yours. This ends with numerous balance problems.
While you will compete against much better players as you climb the rankings, this won’t be an issue. Although your chances to win will drop a bit, you will get better chances to play with players whose class or specification can align with yours. All of this can lead to more winning.
Lest we forget, you will also acquire, on average, better gear, honor points, and weapons as your rise in a ladder. Ultimately, a World of Warcraft 2v2 Arena boost can be much more engaging than simply going for a public queue.
In addition, you get the chance to acquire a unique Pvp mount, gear, weapons, and one-of-a-kind PvP titles. Naturally, when you have a low rating, this won’t give you great items, but the higher your rating — the bigger the rewards you can get. Moreover, in World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth, PvP items and weapons are just as effective as any PvE item you can find in dungeons, raids, and through questing.
2v2 Arena Brackets are Hard To Win and Hard To Enjoy
When it began, World of Warcraft required a much lower effort to get into PvP. Today, with WoW BFA in play and Shadowlands slowly approaching, you need to put in much more energy and effort. With the new, much more difficult PvP, your whole team needs to push their personal ratings high enough to pass the entry barrier into the pro-competition. Like, a lot.
While every game has piles and piles of knowledge that you need to learn in order to be the best, World of Warcraft requires a mountain of knowledge before you can begin to be a pro. Moreover, you need to have a high rating of actions/reactions per minute if you want to play like one.
The situation is even direr when it comes to 2v2 and 3v3 Arena matches. You need to have the right friends to play with. Otherwise, you get stuck into public queues full of players who don’t know teamwork, don’t communicate, or just don’t know how to play. Even if you had the right
friends for Arena matches, you all still need to match your classes and specializations in order to win battles. Or, enjoy the balance issues and frustrations that follow them.
In Arena brackets, winning achievements is beyond hard — you need very specific skills and a lot of gameplay if you want to win them. Of course, if you don’t find yourself facing hard counters like healer/furry warrior composition. Most often, even great players lose from hard counters. It doesn’t matter what they do or how good they play. When playing against hard counters, you often can only win if they really fuck up.
The Inner-Working of a PvP System
When it comes to how the PvP system works, you basically acquire one item per week as you gain your conquest points. You can view your conquest points bar in the PvP section. While you only collect a single item every week, the PvP reward becomes more valuable as the season comes to a close. Moreover, you also have the option of completing different weekly quests for 3v3 and 2v2 Arena brackets. Such quests usually have a requirement like winning 10 Arena matches.
Ultimately, you can also acquire various PvP items and weapons since these can drop when you win an Arena match; however, they don’t drop as often. The ilvl of your weekly PvP item depends on the PvP rating you have.
What PvP rewards Can You Acquire From a WoW 2v2 Arena Boost?
Well, plenty. With an Arena boost, you have a chance to gain PvP weapons, items, gear, as well as PvP mounts and titles. It all depends on how much PvP rating you gain. You can view different rewards in the sections below.
PvP Gear From Wow 2v2 Arena Boost
In the 2v2 Arena bracket, you are able to acquire different PvP items, gear, and weapons through drops that happen when you win matches. The more CR you have, the bigger the rewards. However, keep in mind that these drop rewards don’t happen in every single won match. They occur only on rare occasions. In essence, you can obtain multiple tiers of item levels. They go as follows:
- For 0-1399 Rating (Unranked) – You may acquire a 430 ilvl Item - 445 ilvl Item from War Chest.
- For 1400-1599 Rating (Combatant) – You may acquire a 440 ilvl Item - 455 ilvl Item from War Chest.
- For 1600-1799 Rating (Challenger) – You may acquire a 450 ilvl Item - 460 ilvl Item from War Chest.
- For 1800-2099 Rating (Rival) – You may acquire a 455 ilvl Item - 465 ilvl Item from War Chest.
- For 2100 – 2399 Rating (Duelist) – You may acquire a 460 ilvl Item - 470 ilvl Item from War Chest.
- For over 2400 Rating (Gladiator) – You may acquire a 465 ilvl Item - 475 ilvl Item from War Chest.
Keep in mind that seasons are crucial factors for determining the ilvl of rewarded items. For instance, the ilvl of times for every ranked PvP reward raises by +30 during the Second Season.
In addition, the rewards that drop for winning matches are capped in the first week of every season. Such rating caps determine the kind of rated PvP appearance reward you may gain, in addition to the ilvl of PvP armors. Please keep in mind the chart above when you’re purchasing the boost you want. It provides an expected approximation of what armors, weapons, and items you can acquire.
Moreover, keep in mind that if your weekly rewards is an Azerite armor part, you can opt for one of four options. If the reward is something else — not armor, trinket, or weapon — you will have two options to choose from.
PvP Mounts and Titles From WoW 2v2 Arena Boost
World of Warcraft has various PvP titles, depending on the player’s ranking. Only the best 0.01% of PvP fighters have the First Rank. However, these days you can gain various titles depending on your CR, as well as having 50 wins. They go like this:
- When you have between 0 and 1399 CR, you have the Unranked title.
- When you have between 1400 and 1599 CR, you acquire the Combatant title.
- When you have between 1600 and 1799 CR, you acquire the Challenger title.
- When you have between 1800 and 2099 CR, you acquire the Rival title.
- When you have between 2100 and 2399 CR, you acquire the Duelist title.
- When you have over 2400 CR, you acquire the Gladiator title as well as a PvP mount.
Keep in mind though, that when you hit 2400 CR, you will be moved into the recently-renamed Elite Bracket. In Elite Bracket, you gain rewards like class-specific titles and distinct tabards ( Sinister Gladiator’s Tabard for Alliance, or Horde).
You earn the Gladiator title if you win 50 matches in the Elite Brackets, all while not dropping below 2400 CR in 3v3. When you drop below the 2400 rating, the game resets your win counter.
Regarding distinct mounts for the Second PvP Season, they are based on the battle in Darkshore. You can acquire them by increasing your Rated PvP section. It is a different instance than your PvP Conquest bar. There are two types of mount you can receive, depending on your faction.
- Vicious Black Warsaber - for Alliance players.
- Vicious Black Bonesteed - for Horde players.
Moreover, if you completely fill up your progress bar at least once, gaining the Vicious Black Warsaber or the Vicious Black Bonesteed during it, you will also acquire a Vicious Saddle for
any future time you again fill it up. You can later turn in the Vicious Saddle for many different mounts.
Sinister Gladiator Set and Transmogs
When you reach the Gladiator title, you can acquire two different variations of the armor paint you can use for the Sinister Gladiator armor. You can collect the standard Gladiator armor set by unlocking regular PvP item acquisition in World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth.
The better items for the Sinister Gladiator appearance are dependent on your Elite Sinister Gladiator armor looks. You can unlock these parts by filling up particular CR levels in the Battle for Azeroth PvP system.
- When you reach the Combatant title (1400 - 1599), you can acquire Wrist and Waist parts.
- When you reach the Challenger title (1600 - 1799), you can acquire Leg, Hand, or Feet parts.
- When you reach the Rival title (1800 - 2099), you can acquire Chest, Shoulder, or Head parts.
- When you reach the Duelist title (2100 - 2399), you can acquire the Cloak part.