How Sepulcher of the First Ones Specific Bosses Boost Works
Buy Sepulcher of the First Ones Specific Bosses Boost in two distinct modes. Self-play mode allows you to defeat specific Sepulcher of the First Ones bosses of your selection alongside our professional boosting team. If you’re looking for an enjoyable raid experience, self-play is for you. Account-share mode saves you lots of time. In it, our boosting employee will enter your World of Warcraft account. Next, he’ll defeat bosses you selected. While you can relax and watch Netflix.
Sepulcher of the First Ones Specific Bosses Boost is available in personal loot mode. This means we don’t guarantee that you’ll get items. You’ll only receive items if bosses you selected drop them. Or via bonus roll system.
Multiple Sepulcher of the First Ones Specific Bosses Boost are available. Order as many as you like. The more you order, the more Felboost can lower the price of a single boost. Also, you can separate the boosts however you want. Got any extra questions? Wanna customize your boost? Give a holla to our friendly customer support.
- The self-play mode is completely free.
- Kill Sepulcher of the First Ones bosses of your selection.
- Livestream is 100% free for account-share mode.
- You may order the Sepulcher of the First Ones Specific Bosses Boost carry in two modes, Heroic or Normal.
- We work with a VPN tech. So we can get similar IP addresses. This is how we keep your account secure.
- Buy several carries. Separate them any way you want.
- Multiple boosting groups can begin the boost anytime you want.
- Get 252-259 item level loot. (Only in Normal)
- Receive 265-272 item level loot. (Only in Heroic)
- Get tons of Reservoir anima.
- Keep anything that your char gets during the boost.
- Get upgrades for your Conduit.
- Acquire Ahead of the Curve: The Jailer (AotC) achievement. (Only in Heroic)
- Time required for Sepulcher of the First Ones Specific Bosses Boost is dependant on how many bosses you have selected for us to slay for you.
- Level 60 Character.
- Active game account in World of Warcraft, Shadowlands.
- Completed storyline on the character you want to enter the raid with.
Our Latest Reviews
Why Should You Buy Sepulcher of the First Ones Specific Bosses Boost
World of Warcraft Sepulcher of the First Ones carry comes with a number of benefits. The main one is the loot. You’ll get 265 ilvl raid armor parts tailored for your spec/class. This is one of the highest ilvl gear you can get in Shadowlands. You’ll also likely get:
- 259 ilvl items from the last three bosses. (Normal difficulty)
- 272 ilvl items from the last three bosses. (Heroic difficulty)
- Unique raids mount, Carcinized Zerethsteed. (Ahead of the Curve : The Jailer mount)
Yes, you get the same rewards from playing with a team of heroes. But a host of issues follows this. For starters, you have to find the right raids team. Finding the right group of heroes leaves you with two choices. You can either spend a lot of time in LFG. And not only spend a lot of time on finding the group. You also have to train and prepare that team. Try a couple of low-level dungeons before you’re ready. A lot of wasted time in World of Warcraft.
Or you could try to join a raiding guild. Many raiding guilds will ask you for your complete World of Warcraft resume. You’ll need to describe your complete raiding experience until 2022, skills, and more. Casual players have a lot of trouble with this toxic gatekeeping.
A legion of effort in either way. Only to lose on Normal difficulty. Then a couple of more on Heroic. Heroic difficulties leave no room for mistakes. One small error may cost you hours of grinding.
But with the Sepulcher of the First Ones boost, you’ll already start with the right team. A team that will easily help you beat Heroic difficulty. Even finish dungeons in your name with your char.
What is Sepulcher of the First Ones and Where to Find It
Sepulcher of the First Ones is a new raid in Shadowlands. Its arrival wasn’t news to any player awaiting patch 9.2. In fact, this patch is all about this raid. The patch brought as much content as Mists of Pandaria or Burning Crusade Classic. Well, not as much as Cataclysm. The valiant player left Sire Denathrius’s lair burning and defeated Sylvannas Windrunner. Now, the player must battle even greater threat for Azeroth. The Jailer. Waiting for you in the depths of Sepulcher of the First Ones. You can see that Blizzard put as much effort here as in The Burning Crusade Classic.
You can find the instance in Zereth Mortis, new zone added in 9.2 patch. This raid has 11 Bosses. And legions of lesser enemies. You’ve certainly heard about Anduin Wrynn and Lords of Dread before. Others are completely new. Like Dausegne the Fallen Oracle. Of course, there will be the Mythic version of this raid. As with other Mythic raids, it will emphasize coordination with your team to overcome hard obstacles on your path to Jailer.
Rewards From Sepulcher of the First Ones Heroic
There are several types of rewards you can get from this dungeon. Some of them are come with the highest item level in 2021:
- Raid armor set.
- Mighty weapons.
- Raid achievements.
- Unique raid mount.
- Lots of reservoir anima.
- Conduit upgrades.
Unlike in previous raid, the last 3 Sepulcher bosses drop higher level. The first eight ones drop 265 ilvl loot. Lords of Dread, Rygelon and Jailer drop 272 ilvl loot on Heroic.