How Sanctum of Domination Normal Boost Works
Order Sanctum of Domination Normal carries through two options. In account-share, our expert booster will log in to your WoW account. Then run the dungeon until we complete the service. A great option if you don’t want to lose time. Or want to spend it elsewhere.
Selfplay mode lets you complete the raid with our expert group of boosting employees. This is an excellent option if you’re searching for a fun raiding experience.
The Sanctum of Domination Normal carry comes with a personal loot system. Felboost doesn’t guarantee item drops. However, with the Loot Traders mode, you’ll get a guaranteed item drop. The item drop depends on the number of Loot Traders you select. You can learn more about Loot Traders below.
You can order multiple SoD normal runs. The more carries you order, the more we can reduce the price of a single carry. Moreover, split the carries any way you want. If you got any extra questions and want to customize your order, contact our customer service.
- Self-play option is completely free.
- 10/10 Sanctum of Domination normal bosses killed.
- Livestream is completely free for account-share options.
- You may order the SoD normal carry in two options, account-share or self-play.
- We boost with VPN. So our boosters can have similar IP addresses. That way, we’ll keep your account safe.
- Order several runs, and split them however you like.
- Several teams with agile schedules can start the SoD carry anytime you like.
- Acquire 226 item-level gear suited for your specialization.
- Get 233 item level loot from the last two bosses. (Personal-loot)
- Receive a Bag with 32 slots. (Personal-loot)
- Get Sanctum Gloomcharger mount. (Personal-loot)
- Acquire a Legendary weapon called Rae'shalare-Death's Whisper.
- Defeat every SoD boss. On Normal!
- Keep every item that drops for your char.
- Get guaranteed loot when you select a Loot Trader mode.
- Reservoir anima.
- Acquire upgrades for your Conduit
- We’ll complete Sanctum of Domination Normal boost in less than 3 hours.
- Level 60 Character.
- WoW Shadowlands active game account.
- Luckily, there are no gear or item level requirements. If you don’t have time to level your character, you should take a look at our Safe 50-60 Hand Leveling Boost.
Our Latest Reviews
What You Can Get in SoD Normal Carry
You may acquire multiple rewards from ordering SoD Normal carry:
- Raid gear (armor) for your spec.
- Raid-based achievement(s).
- One-of-a-kind raid-based Mount.
- Legendary weapon.
- A Bag with 32 slots.
- Reservoir anima.
- Upgrades for your Conduit.
Similar to prior raids, the last couple of SoD bosses can drop gear with higher item levels. The first 8 bosses come with 226 item level gear. Kel’Thuzad and Sylvanas Windrunner come with 233 item level gear on Normal. Also, killing Sylvanas may yield 2 items with stunning features.
Rae'shalare, Death's Whisper — One of the best bows for Hunters of any spec. It sends Wailing Arrows which deals Shadow damage to your target. And extra Shadow damage to any target within 8-yards of an initial target. Wailing Arrows also stun lesser beings.
Raid Quiver — This is a back all classes can wear. But for now, its unique feature is reserved for Hunters. The Quiver sends Withering Fire on every fifth attack. This effect dishes Shadow damage up to 5 targets up ahead of your character.
It’s also possible that The Nine bosses drop a one-of-a-kind charger mount. It’s name is Sanctum Gloomcharger. Basically, an armored, plated, nasty-looking mount. All bosses in SoD drop different upgrades for your Conduit. Not to mention that you will acquire reservoir Anima.
You will also acquire two different achievements from this dungeon:
To the Nines — You get it when you beat the boss “The Nine”. However, only if you create a Shard of Destiny out of 9+ Fragment of Destiny.
Name A Better Duo-I'll Wait — You get it when you beat the boss “The Tarragrue”. However, only after you’re inside the mist. Also, if you have reunited Buttons with Moriaz.
Last but not least, you may also receive 32-slot Bags.
How to Find SoD, and What it Is
Sanctum of Domination, or SoD, is the newest raid in World of Warcraft, Shadowlands. You may access it from The Maw. Below the Torghast labyrinth. SoD comes with ten different bosses. A couple of them should be well-known even from Warcraft 3. Who hasn’t heard about Sylvanas Windrunner or Kel’Thuzad? The SoD instance line and meeting stone are at the coordinates 70,32. You can also find the entrance at the back Helgarde Keep in Desmotaeron. Inside the Maw.
Why You Should Order SoD Normal Carry?
Ordering SoD normal service brings a host of advantages. The biggest advantage is the SoD loot. You’ll receive 226 item-level raid gear (armor). It’s gonna be tailored specifically for your specialization. Likely the best raid armor you can find in Shadowlands. There’s also a chance you’ll acquire:
- 32-slot bag.
- 233 item level gear from Sylvana and Kel’Thuzad.
- One-of-a-kind raid mounts called Sanctum Gloomcharger.
There’s even a possibility you’ll receive a Legendary weapon. It’s a bow called Rae'shalare, Death's Whisper. A weapon you’ve likely seen in various WoW cinematics. This bow is likely the coolest weapon for the Hunter class in Shadowlands.
Even more, you will acquire a lot of Conduit upgrades and Reservoir Anima. Of course, you’ll also kill all ten SoD bosses. On Normal difficulty.
It’s possible to receive the same benefits when you play alongside an LFG group. Unfortunately, numerous problems come with playing inside LFG. First, you’ll lose huge amounts of time on finding an adequate raid team. To discover an adequate team, you got two different options. You can search for the right team inside LFG. Also, lose lots of hours on this. Even more, you’ll spend a huge number of hours training and preparing that group. Not to mention trying several low level instances until you’re all ready. Lots of unwisely spend time.
Or you can try to enter a raid guild. However, there’s an issue with this. Lots of raid guilds require that you send them your entire WoW resume. One that includes your entire raid experience, skillset, and lots of other details. This toxic gatekeep is a deterrent for lots of casual WoW players.
Either way, this is a lot of wasted time. Just so you experience defeat on Normal level. Even lose one or two players to frustration along the way. SoD doesn’t allow lots of errors. One little mistake will make you lose hours of grinds.
But SoD normal carry lets you start immediately with an adequate group. A group that actually helps you beat SoD on Normal difficulty in the first try. They can even complete dungeons on your behalf. Of course, if this is your wish.
Extra Loot and Loot Traders Option
Our Loot Traders mode comes with extra loot for your char. In it, a part of our boosting team will have the same kind of armor as your character. And they will give all item drops to your char. This way, you increase the number of drops you receive from SoD. The Loot Traders option is a lot different from your classical personal loot option.
In the personal loot option, you only receive the gear that dropped for your character. The gear that comes from boss drops and bonus rolls. In the personal loot mode, we can’t guarantee that you’ll get a specific number of artifacts. But in the Loot Traders option, we can. You can get the following number of items:
- 2 Loot Traders — 2+ guaranteed item drops
- 3 Loot Traders — 3+ guaranteed item drops
- 4 Loot Traders — 4+ guaranteed item drops
- 5 Loot Traders — 5+ guaranteed item drops
- 6 Loot Traders — 6+ guaranteed item drops
- 7 Loot Traders — 7+ guaranteed item drops
In the case you don’t receive the amount of loot we guarantee, we’ll continue with the raid until you do. Keep in mind that we calculate all the items you get in the carry in the guaranteed number. This includes items that:
- Killed bosses give to your character.
- Our loot traders give to your char.
In the case you acquire gear that fits in the identical slot, we’ll calculate these as only one item we guarantee. For instance, if you get two exact same Chest gear. However, we can’t trade you all items we find. The loot system of WoW won’t allow us. This is based on WoW looting rules.
Our assigned loot trader will trade you the guaranteed gear. Our other players don’t have to.