- Classic WoW PvP ranks boost is only available in account-share mode.
- Live Stream is free of charge for all WoW Classic ranks orders.
- Premium VPN servers of your Country/Town.
- If you want to make your own twink, make sure you check out our Craft Your Twink page.
- For any additional questions, feel free to contact our 24/7 friendly customer support.
- Get any PvP rank you want.
- Our enormously skilled boosters will make sure of it.
- Your order will be fast, secure, and discrete.
- Unlock new items, titles, gear, and rewards.
- Your faction will earn honor points as well.
Delivery Time – depends on the package you order. We can get you at least one rank per week. For lower PvP ranks, even faster. For more details, feel free to contact our friendly customer support.
Requirements - Level 60 character. If you don't have time to level your own character you can order our Safe Leveling 1-60 Service. You’ll also need an active World of Warcraft subscription.
Just like in the old WoW Classic, in the new, revamped World of Warcraft Classic, PvP is a crucial part of the gameplay. Not only are PvP rewards on the same level as some of the best end raid gear, but the status and reputation that high ranked PvP players have can’t compare with any guild raiding.
Why PvP Requires More Grinding in Classic
There are a lot of WoW players who covet the PvP rank 14. This isn’t strange. There are several reasons for it. For starters, unlike in WoW retail, you can’t select your PvP title. In other words, if you have a low rank like, let’s say four, you’ll be stuck with it without having the ability to change it.
Moreover, with rank 14, every player gets to brag, and acquires fame and stature across the realm. Not to mention the rewards you get from climbing the ladder — blue, rare, and epic-quality armor sets, weapons, and trinkets. That’s why a lot of players decide to climb the WoW Classic ranks or purchase a boost and let someone else do it for them.
However, there’s a problem climbing the ladder, and especially with reaching the highest ranks. You need to earn a lot of Ranking Points. However, to get them, you need Honorable Kills, which only comes with the kills your group makes. The decay factor complicates things even further. You’ll lose 20% of CP every week, which means you need to stay active in PvP, every day, every week. Even if you consistently play PvP every week, you may still end up with the same rating.
To go higher and higher, players have to spend more and more time and energy in PvP every next week. This ends up with some playing the game for multiple months in a row before they reach rank 13, let alone 14. There were only a couple of players ever who were able to keep rank 14 for multiple weeks.
Of course, we haven’t added that besides playing and losing a lot of time, you need to have beyond great playstyle and reflexes to reach these ranks. Competition at these levels is hard, brutal, and without mercy.
Thankfully, players can always purchase Classic WoW ranks boosts and save a lot of time in the process. Rather than having to spend months killing thousands of other players (and still have the same PvP rank), our professional and dedicated booster team will help you get the rank you want, or with any battleground.
Why Should You Buy the Classic WoW PvP Ranks Boost?
If you decide to purchase a WoW Classic PvP rank boost, you’re in for a treat. We’ll get you the PvP rank you want, including the highest ones — 13 and 14. Having the highest rank means you’ll also receive all the prestige and fame that follow it. Other players will want to play with you, raid with you, and ask you to join their guilds. Some will even envy you.
Moreover, you’ll receive PvP trinkets, blue-quality gear, and access to officer’s barracks, with vendors that sell gear to high ranking PvP players. Not to mention the rare-quality armor set and epic PvP mount you acquire from PvP. In the end, when your char has the highest rank, you’ll get epic quality armor sets and weapons. And, of course, bragging rights.
The level of these PvP weapons and gear is just as great as any high-end PvE raid set you’ll encounter in World of Warcraft Classic. You may already have some nice PvE items — which can aid you in climbing the ranks.
All PvP and PvE gear work both ways. However, with PvP items, you get a one-of-a-kind chance to treat your character with some unique appearances you earn from climbing the PvP ladder. That’s why so many players decide to buy a Classic WoW ranks boost.
Although you collect gear during PvP ranking, this is a bit different than Power leveling.
Rewards You Get from WoW Classic PvP Rank Boost
One of the reasons why the PvP ladder remains popular throughout all World of Warcraft realms is the rewards you get from it. The higher you climb, the more legendary items and gear set you gain. In World of Warcraft Classes, there are a couple of gear sets levels — Tier One, Tier Two, Tier Three, and the PvP armor set. PvP armor sets are some of the best in the game, and can easily go toe to toe with the highest-end raid gear. No wonder so many players order WoW Classic ranks boosts. If you get to PvP rank 14, you get an epic weapon.
Players argue online that the complete PvP armor set is even cooler than any Tier 3 PvE set. Although a PvP gear set doesn’t have the best performance (yes, some pieces are perfect for some classes, but not the whole set), it surely brings the biggest prestige, bragging rights, and fame. When you equip a High Warlord or Grand Marshal armor set, everyone immediately with whom they’re dealing with.
However, it’s actually rather hard to achieve rank 13 and 14. At this level, competition is beyond fierce. You not only need to have lightning-fast reflexes, great gameplay and skill use but also play for 14-16 hours every day, seven days a week, for months at a time, in order to earn the highest ranks. And to keep them.
If you don’t already know, the revamped version of WoW Classic brought the ‘decay’ feature. That means you’ll have to stay highly active in the PvP system if you want to have the same rank over and over. Every week, you lose 20% of the CP you collected. This is even harder when you’re in the higher ranks since you need a much bigger number of Honor Kills and Honor Points in order to preserve your rank.
Thankfully, you won’t lose the ability to wield your armor set. Even epic-quality ones like High Warlord or Grand Marshal. That’s why so many players decide to buy a one-time WoW Classic ranks boost. You get the armor set without having to lose your time or worry about PvP battles.
This isn’t the end. World of Warcraft Classic PvP brings a wide range of rewards, including consumables, rare-quality items, and trinkets.
In-Depth Overview of Classic WoW Ranks Boost Rewards
There’s a lot of loot you can earn in the World of Warcraft Classic PvP ranking system. Of course, the more you climb the PvP ladder, the harder the competition and the bigger the rewards. The rewards and their requirements go like this:
- For PvP rank one, you’ll need to make at least 15 Honor Kills. You’ll get a faction-based tabard for it.
- For the second rank, you’ll need 2000 Ranking Points. You’ll acquire a faction-based PvP Trinket — Insignia of the Horde/Alliance.
- For the Sergeant rank, you’ll have to earn 5000 RP. It will net you a blue-quality cloak and a 10% discount on repairs and goods from your faction’s vendor.
- If you want to be at rank 4 (Senior/Master Sergeant), you will need to make 10000 Reputation Points. You get a faction-based blue-quality necklace.
- For the fifth rank, you’ll need to earn 15000 Ranking Points. You get blue-quality bracers for it.
- If you want to earn the sixth rank, you’ll have to achieve 20000 Ranking Points. Here, you’ll receive access to the officer’s barracks of your faction, as well as access to Combat Mana and Health Potions.
- For the rank 7 (Knight-Lieutenant/Blood Guard), you get rare-quality set boots and set gloves. You’ll have to make 25000 Ranking Points, as well as keep them week by week if you want to earn it.
- The eight rank require that you collect 30000 Ranking Points. While it’s hard to earn and keep this amount of RP, with this rank, you get a rare-quality faction-based chest and legs set.
- For the Centurion/Knight-Champion rank, you need 35000 Ranking Points. But when you reach it, you get a faction-based Battle Standard.]
- When you have 40000 Ranking Points, you reach the rank ten. You’ll get a rare-quality shoulder and helm set pieces for it.
- If you earn a staggering 45000 Ranking Points (Only 1.3% have such a score), you’ll earn Commander/Lieutenant General rank, and its reward — access to the epic mount.
- The 12 rank (General/Marshal) net’s you epic-quality set legs, gloves, and boots. You’ll need to ensure you make and keep at least 50000 Ranking Points.
- The 13 rank requires that you earn 55000 Ranking Points. Known as Warlord/Field Marshal rank, it net’s you epic-quality, faction-based helm, chest, and shoulder set pieces.
- The last, or rank 14, has a requirement of 60000 Ranking Points. Only 0.1% players can earn it. However, it also net’s you epic-quality weapons based on your faction.
Fortunately, with Classic Wow PvP ranks boost, you’ll get all of this, and more, all while not having to spend months of in-game time climbing the ladder.
The PvP-based rewards don’t stop here.
Honor Class Armor Sets From WoW Classic PvP Rank Boost
You get Honor Class armor sets as a reward from faithfully serving your faction. Each and every class has two unique Honor Class sets for it. You can buy the pieces for them from PvP NPC’s. Of course, once you reach PvP rank 6.
Every Honor Class armor set has six parts, and it’s bonuses rise as you acquire two, four, and the complete set. The four-piece bonus improves your class spells or skills, while the two-piece and six-piece bonuses increase your char’s stats such as Damage, Attack Power or Speed.
Their only problem is that these bonuses apply only when you fight in PvP or against other faction’s players. This means the Honor Class armor sets aren’t perfect for high PvE raids. However, if you enjoy battlegrounds and killing other players, this is the thing to go for.
These armor sets are faction-based. They do look different for Alliance and Horde, but the stat and spell bonuses remain the same.
Premium Options for Classic WoW PvP Ranks Boosts
Our highly-skilled booster will complete your WoW Classic ranks order. As a matter of fact, our boosting employees know how to play with multiple classes and have hundreds of battleground victories and thousands of honorable kills under their belt. They’ll get your avatar whatever PvP rank you want, including those that require the highest ranking points.
We know about the risks that follow Classic WoW ranks boosts. That’s why all our boosters use premium VPN technology and servers in order to ensure they have the same IP address as your town or country. This way, there’s a beyond minimal risk of you receiving a ban, suspension, disqualification, or anything of the kind.
It’s recommended that you contact our friendly customer before you order so your boost goes as smoothly as possible.