How Fated Raids Normal Boost Works
Order Fated Raids Normal carries through two options. In account-share, our expert booster will log in to your WoW account. Then run the dungeon until we complete the service. A great option if you don’t want to lose time. Or want to spend it elsewhere.
Selfplay mode lets you complete the raid with our expert group of boosting employees. This is an excellent option if you’re searching for a fun raiding experience.
The Fated Castle Nathria Normal carry comes with a personal loot system. Felboost doesn’t guarantee item drops. However, with the Loot Traders mode, you’ll get a guaranteed item drop. The item drop depends on the number of Loot Traders you select. You can learn more about Loot Traders below.
You can order multiple Fated Raids normal runs. The more carries you order, the more we can reduce the price of a single carry. Moreover, split the carries any way you want. If you got any extra questions and want to customize your order, contact our customer service.
- Self-play option is completely free.
- All Fated Raids normal bosses killed.
- Livestream is completely free for account-share options.
- You may order the Fated Raids normal carry in two options, account-share or self-play.
- We boost with VPN. So our boosters can have similar IP addresses. That way, we’ll keep your account safe.
- Order several runs, and split them however you like.
- Several teams with agile schedules can start the FCN carry anytime you like.
- Acquire 278 item-level gear suited for your specialization.
- Get 285 item level loot from the last two bosses. (Personal-loot)
- Defeat every Fated Raids boss. On Normal!
- Keep every item that drops for your char.
- Get guaranteed loot when you select a Loot Trader mode.
- Reservoir anima.
- Acquire upgrades for your Conduit
- Fates of Shadowlands Raids Season 4 raid achievement and special Mount , Title and Raid Teleports
- We’ll complete Fated Raids Normal boost in less than 3 hours.
- Level 60 Character.
- WoW Shadowlands active game account.
- Luckily, there are no gear or item level requirements. If you don’t have time to level your character, you should take a look at our Safe 50-60 Hand Leveling Boost.
Our Latest Reviews
What You Can Get in Fated Raids Normal Carry
You may acquire multiple rewards from ordering Fated Raids Normal carry:
- Raid gear (armor) for your spec.
- Raid-based achievement(s).
- Reservoir anima.
- Upgrades for your Conduit.
Similar to prior raids, the last couple of Fated Raids Normal bosses can drop gear with higher item levels. The first 8 bosses come with 278 item level gear. Last 2 or 3 bosses come with 285 item level gear on Normal.
What is Castle Nathria and Where to Find It
Castle Nathria is the first raid in Shadowlands. Its arrival wasn’t news to any player awaiting patch 9.0. In fact, this patch is all about Fated Castle Nathria and other Fated Raids. The patch brought a new light in World of Warcraft as developers are preparing for launch of Dragonflight expansion. The valiant player enters Sire Denathrius’s lair in first week of 9.2.5 and in later weeks will access other fated raids.
You can find the instance in Revendreth, zone controlled by mighty Venthyr . This raid has 10 Bosses. And legions of lesser enemies. You’ve certainly heard about Kael'Thas and Lord Kaal before. Others are completely new. Like Sludgefist. Of course, there will be the Mythic version of this raid. As with other Mythic raids, it will emphasize coordination with your team to overcome hard obstacles on your path to Sire Denathrius.
Why Should You Buy Fated Raids Normal Boost
World of Warcraft Fated Raids Normal carry comes with a number of benefits. The main one is the loot. You’ll get 285 ilvl raid armor parts tailored for your spec/class. This is one of the highest ilvl gear you can get in Shadowlands. You’ll also likely get:
- 285 ilvl items from the last two bosses. (Normal difficulty)
- 297 ilvl items from the last two bosses. (Heroic difficulty)
Yes, you get the same rewards from playing with a team of heroes. But a host of issues follows this. For starters, you have to find the right raids team. Finding the right group of heroes leaves you with two choices. You can either spend a lot of time in LFG. And not only spend a lot of time on finding the group. You also have to train and prepare that team. Try a couple of low-level dungeons before you’re ready. A lot of wasted time in World of Warcraft.
Or you could try to join a raiding guild. Many raiding guilds will ask you for your complete World of Warcraft resume. You’ll need to describe your complete raiding experience until 2022, skills, and more. Casual players have a lot of trouble with this toxic gatekeeping.
A legion of effort in either way. Only to lose on Normal difficulty. Then a couple of more on Heroic. Heroic difficulties leave no room for mistakes. One small error may cost you hours of grinding.
But with the Fated Raids Normal boost, you’ll already start with the right team. A team that will easily help you beat Normal difficulty. Even finish dungeons in your name with your char.
It’s possible to receive the same benefits when you play alongside an LFG group. Unfortunately, numerous problems come with playing inside LFG. First, you’ll lose huge amounts of time on finding an adequate raid team. To discover an adequate team, you got two different options. You can search for the right team inside LFG. Also, lose lots of hours on this. Even more, you’ll spend a huge number of hours training and preparing that group. Not to mention trying several low level instances until you’re all ready. Lots of unwisely spend time.
Or you can try to enter a raid guild. However, there’s an issue with this. Lots of raid guilds require that you send them your entire WoW resume. One that includes your entire raid experience, skillset, and lots of other details. This toxic gatekeep is a deterrent for lots of casual WoW players.
Either way, this is a lot of wasted time. Just so you experience defeat on Normal level. Even lose one or two players to frustration along the way. Fated Raids Normal doesn’t allow lots of errors. One little mistake will make you lose hours of grinds.
But Fated Raids normal carry lets you start immediately with an adequate group. A group that actually helps you beat Fated Raids on Normal difficulty in the first try. They can even complete dungeons on your behalf. Of course, if this is your wish.
Extra Loot and Loot Traders Option
Our Loot Traders mode comes with extra loot for your char. In it, a part of our boosting team will have the same kind of armor as your character. And they will give all item drops to your char. This way, you increase the number of drops you receive from Fated Raids The Loot Traders option is a lot different from your classical personal loot option.
In the personal loot option, you only receive the gear that dropped for your character. The gear that comes from boss drops and bonus rolls. In the personal loot mode, we can’t guarantee that you’ll get a specific number of artifacts. But in the Loot Traders option, we can. You can get the following number of items:
- 2 Loot Traders — 2+ guaranteed item drops
- 3 Loot Traders — 3+ guaranteed item drops
- 4 Loot Traders — 4+ guaranteed item drops
- 5 Loot Traders — 5+ guaranteed item drops
- 6 Loot Traders — 6+ guaranteed item drops
- 7 Loot Traders — 7+ guaranteed item drops
In the case you don’t receive the amount of loot we guarantee, we’ll continue with the raid until you do. Keep in mind that we calculate all the items you get in the carry in the guaranteed number. This includes items that:
- Killed bosses give to your character.
- Our loot traders give to your char.
In the case you acquire gear that fits in the identical slot, we’ll calculate these as only one item we guarantee. For instance, if you get two exact same Chest gear. However, we can’t trade you all items we find. The loot system of WoW won’t allow us. This is based on WoW looting rules.
Our assigned loot trader will trade you the guaranteed gear. Our other players don’t have to.