Welcome to our 2v2 Arena boost service. Expert boosters with at least a rank level of Gladiator run our every WoW 2v2 Arenas boost. We guarantee safe and quick order delivery. Also, minimal risks of disqualifications or account suspension. For our WoW 2vs2 boost, we offer two modes. A self-play mode for up to 1800 CR or up to 2200 CR for the account-share option. Disqualification or account suspension can happen in high rank battles. Especially in account-sharing mode. So, we recommend that you opt for a self-play mode. This reduces the chances of bans, disqualification, or account suspension to minimum. The carry is available both for Horde and Alliance players. For any realm.
- Premium VPN servers of your Country/Town.
- Live stream free of charge for all account-share orders.
- >WoW 2vs2 Arena boost is available in self-play or account share mode.
- For any more questions, feel free to contact our 24/7 friendly customer service.
- Want to improve your WoW PvP game and learn the best tips and tricks? Check out our WoW Coaching Services.
- If you have a 1500+ rating in 2vs2 Arenas, you get a 10% discount.
- When you order the account-share option live stream is completely free.
- For all 1800 rating orders and above you get a Full Elite Set appearance.
- You get up to 1800 CR in self-play mode or up to 2200 CR in account-share mode.
- Our professional players with skill levels of Gladiator or above will boost your CR.
- Sinister Gladiator Tabard (Horde or Alliance)
- Get Player vs. Player achievements (Horde and Alliance):
- Depends on the package you order. Usually, for orders up to 1800 CR, it’s 1-3 days and for orders above 1800 CR 1-7 days.
- Because demand for WoW 2v2 arena boost is higher than usual, there might be a 1-3 days queue for starting your order.
- Delivery time doesn’t depend on whether you’re Horde or Alliance. Or realm you’re in.
- At least 195+ ilvl for account-share orders.
- 210 or higher item level for self-play orders.
- Level 60 Character in Horde or Alliance. If you don’t have time to level your character you can order our Safe 50-60 Hand Leveling Service
Our Latest Reviews
About Our WoW 2v2 Arena Boost
Deciding to buy a WoW 2vs2 Boost can turn out to be a valuable investment. For starters, you will fight alongside a professional booster. This will make the game way more chaotic and interesting. As well as turn it into a more entertaining experience.
Playing with an expert gamer increases the viability of your spec and class. Whether you’re a Paladin, Warrior, Druid, Rogue, Monk, or Mage. Often, the majority of classes and specializations have a hard time with this part. Especially specs like Prot Paladin or Outlaw Rogue. You don’t know whether the other player’s class or spec will go hand in hand with yours. This ends with many balance problems.
While you will compete against much better players as you climb the rankings, this won’t be an issue. Yes, your chances to winning will drop a bit. But you will get better chances to play with players whose class or specification aligns with yours. All this can lead to more winning. Whether you got a Horde or Alliance char.
Lest we forget, you will also get, on average, better gear, honor points, and weapons as your rise in a ladder. A WoW 2v2 arena boost can be much more engaging than going for a public queue. Even better than Rgb (Ratted Battleground) games.
You get the chance to get a unique player vs. player mount, gear, weapons, and titles. When you have a low rating, this won’t give you great items, but the higher your rating — the bigger the rewards you can get. Also, in WoW Shadowlands, PvP weapons and gear are as great as any PvE item you find in raids, quests, and dungeons. For any realm. Our service is available to all classes and specs such as:
2v2 Arena Brackets are Hard To Win and Hard To Enjoy
When it began, World of Warcraft required a much lower effort to get into PvP. Today, with WoW Shadowlands in play, you need to put in much more energy and effort. With the new, more difficult PvP, your team needs to push their personal ratings to pass the entry barrier. Like, a lot. Whether you’re Horde or Alliance.
Every game has piles and piles of knowledge that you need to learn to be the best. But World of Warcraft requires a mountain of knowledge before you can begin to be a pro. Moreover, you need to have a high rating of actions/reactions per minute if you want to play like one.
The situation is even direr when it comes to 2v2 and 3v3 Arena Matches. You need to have the right friends to play with. Otherwise, you get stuck into public queues full of players who don’t know teamwork. Who don’t communicate, or don’t know how to play. You have the right friends for arena matches? You all still need to match your classes and specializations to win battles. Or, enjoy the balance issues and frustrations that follow them.
In arena brackets, winning achievements is beyond hard. You need very specific skills and a lot of gameplay if you want to win them. Of course, if you don’t find yourself facing hard counters like priesthealer/frost DK. Or, restoration and rogue (assassination)/ mage (frost). Most often, even great players lose from hard counters. Whether they got a priest healing them or not. It doesn’t matter what they do or how good they play. When playing against hard counters, you often can only win if they screw up. Even the right warrior or shaman spec can ruin your gameplay. Without any hard counter. This is true for both Horde and Alliance.
The Inner-Working of a PvP System
When it comes to how the PvP system works, you get one item per week as you gain your conquest points. You can view your conquest points bar in the PvP section. You only collect a single item every week. But the PvP reward becomes more valuable as the season comes to a close. You also have the option of completing different weekly quests for Arena brackets. Such quests usually have a requirement like winning 10 Arena matches.
You can also get various PvP items and weapons. This is because these can drop when you win an Arena match. But, they don’t drop as often. The ilvl of your weekly PvP item depends on the PvP rating you have. Rewards don’t depend on your spec. If you’re a holy priest, you’ll won’t only get items for holy priest. Rather, be able to select armor for another spec. Whether that’s holy, discipline, or shadow. Doesn’t matter if you’re resto druid, frost mage, survival hunter, arms warrior, brew monk, or prot paladin. You can select armor for whatever spec you want. Whether that’s outlaw rogue, fire mage, beast hunter, or retribution paladin.
What PvP rewards Can You Get From a WoW Arena 2v2?
Well, plenty. With a WoW Arena boost, you have a chance to gain PvP weapons, items, gear, as well as PvP mounts and titles. For any faction. It all depends on how much PvP rating you gain. You can view different rewards in the sections below.
PvP Gear From Wow 2v2 Arena Boost
In the Arena bracket, you are able to get different PvP items, gear, and weapons. How? Through drops that happen when you win matches. The more CR you have, the bigger the rewards. But, keep in mind that these drop rewards don’t happen in every single won match. They occur only on rare occasions. You can get multiple tiers of item levels. They go as follows:
- 0 - 1399 Rating – Unranked - 200 ilvl PvP Gear
- 1400 - 1599 Rating – Combatant Title - 207 ilvl PvP Gear
- 1600 - 1799 Rating – Challenger Title - 213 ilvl PvP Gear
- 1800 - 2099 Rating – Rival Title - 220 ilvl PvP Gear
- 2100 – 2399 Rating – Duelist Title - 226 ilvl PvP Gear
- 2400+ Rating – Gladiator Title - 233 ilvl PvP Weapons
Keep in mind that seasons are crucial factors for determining the ilvl of rewarded items. For instance, the ilvl of times for every rank PvP reward raises by +30 during the Second Season. Still, PvP gear you get from the Gladiator title is one of the best in the world. Of Warcraft, that is.
More About PvP Gear
The rewards that drop for winning matches are capped in the first week of every season. Such rating caps determine the kind of rated PvP appearance reward you may gain. In addition to the ilvl of PvP armors. Please keep in mind the chart above when you’re purchasing the boost you want. It provides an expected approximation of what armors, weapons, and items you get.
PvP Mounts and Titles From WoW Arena Boost
World of Warcraft has various PvP titles, depending on the player’s rank. They are the same for any faction. Alliance or Horde. Only the best 0.01% of PvP fighters have the First Rank. But, these days you can gain various titles depending on your CR, as well as having 50 wins. They go like this:
- When you have between 0 and 1399 CR, you have the Unranked title.
- If you have between 1400 and 1599 CR, you get the Combatant title.
- For having between 1600 and 1799 CR, you get the Challenger title.
- If you have between 1800 and 2099 CR, you get the Rival title.
- When you have between 2100 and 2399 CR, you get the Duelist title.
- For having over 2400 CR, you get the Gladiator title as well as a PvP mount.
Keep in mind though, that when you hit 2400 CR, you will be moved into the recently-renamed Elite Bracket. In Elite Bracket, you gain rewards like class-specific titles and distinct tabards. Sinister Gladiator’s Tabard for Alliance, or Horde).
You earn the Gladiator title if you win 50 matches in the Elite Brackets, all while not dropping below 2400 CR in 3v3.
Sinister Gladiator Set and Transmogs
When you reach the Gladiator Title, you can get two the armor paints for the Sinister Gladiator armor. You can collect the standard Gladiator armor set by unlocking regular PvP item in Wow.
Better items for the Sinister Gladiator appearance depend on your Elite Sinister Gladiator armor. You can unlock these parts by filling up particular CR levels in the Battle for Azeroth PvP system.
- When you reach the Combatant title (1400 - 1599), you can get Wrist and Waist parts.
- If you reach the Challenger title (1600 - 1799), you can get Leg, Hand, or Feet parts.
- For reaching the Rival title (1800 - 2099), you can get Chest, Shoulder, or Head parts.
- If you reach the Duelist title (2100 - 2399), you can get the Cloak part.
Which Race, Class, and Faction Your Game Boost Supports?
Well, all of them. You can boost both Horde and Alliance. Any race and class as well. This includes:
As well as all specs like holy paladin, demon hunter vengeance, death knight frost, restoration druid, or shadow priest. For any realm whatsoever. We can get you any rank you want. But keep in mind that this is the 2 versus 2 Arenas boost. If you’re looking for Rbg (rated battleground) rank, take a look at our Gladiator Rank boost. As you know, Gladiator is the best PvP title you can get in the game!